Video Graphics Designer
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Motocross Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Design and implement a creative, consistent graphic look for productions across all distribution platforms. Works with broadcast graphics operators before/during and after live race telecasts. Supports production content team to develop, create and execute the highest quality television product on a consistent basis. Essential Functions
- Work with production staff to create and build graphics on a regular basis for broadcast, in-venue, digital, social media and SMX programming as assigned.
- Collaborates with broadcast graphic operators.
- Create motion based graphic animations.
- Create graphics for specials projects and works with other Feld creative staff.
- Create graphics for DTC content and “live” special events.
- Work with outside vendors on equipment selection and upgrades.
- Work with producers and other staff members on latest graphic technologies.
- Instruct other graphic operators.
- Ability to create and manage budgets for graphic creation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 3-5 years working on latest broadcast graphic systems.
- Provide samples of graphic work for live broadcast and features.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Understands latest graphic technology and how they are utilized in broadcasts and on other distribution platforms.
- Recognize different graphic needs for various platforms and adjust accordingly.
- Superior graphic design skills.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and live broadcast pressure.
- Knowledge of motion based graphic animations.
- Extensive sports and network graphics package knowledge.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.