Operations Staff - Supercross
Show Unit/Traveling Show
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Two Wheel Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Operations Staff loads, unloads and moves all materials, structures and banners, as well as assembles, places and operates equipment related to Supercross in venues in accordance with Management’s direction and Supercross' best operation practices. Essential Job Functions
- Loads/unloads truss, structures and carts into trailers; installs straps, bracing and padding to prevent shifting and damage during transit.
- Assembles/disassembles trussing and structures.
- Places safety holds and signage, and removes them at event conclusion.
- Leads local labor in assigned tasks.
- Follows event requirements to meet production standards.
- Accepts other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School education or GED.
- Experience operating equipment such as forklifts, mules, and telehandlers.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, lift 50 pounds, and walk long distances.
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools.
- Ability to react quickly and respond to motorcycle racing activity.
- Ability and willingness to work irregular hours including nights and weekends.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and solve practical problems.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.