Director International Sales & OperationsEllenton, Florida | Full Time Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Purchasing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Oversee the planning, management, and development of the international consumer products group.Essential Functions
- Sales projections and planning, to include: a) Analyze local market potential for products and pricing; b) Source possible local products and specialties; c) Develop initial sales plans through local findings and current products; d) Present new product ideas; e) Prepare program projections; f) Distribute final sales plans; g) Direct pricing surveys and finalize retail-pricing structures; h) Create or approve incentive contests.
- Budget and planning, to include: a) Prepare, present, update, and monitor all corporate and tour budgets: b) Local market evaluations.
- Tour Personnel oversight, to include: a) Determine staffing needs; b) Coordinate recruitment efforts; c) Assignment of tour personnel; d) Monitor performance management processes; e) Determine payroll and incentive amounts.
- Liasons with internal departments to optimize operational and local compliance requirements including inventory and transportation needs; contract and concession agreements; banking needs; new product development; and Seller Service providers.
- Determines needs related to the purchase, maintenace, repair, and liquidations of Concession Capital Equipment.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 10 years retail sales management of multi locations including 5 yrs. experience in a customer service environment.
- Demonstrated skills in establishing budgets, sales, and operational plans.
- Superior communication, analytical, and reasoning skills.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 applications.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.