Social Media Assistant Manager, International
| Full Time
Marketing — Global Communications - Digital Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Manage and coordinate international social media presence for Feld Entertainment’s portfolio of brands. Essential Functions
- Serve as subject matter expert and internal consultant for social media campaigns outside the US and Canada.
- Compile and traffic high volume of assets, content marketing calendars, and translations with agencies, licensors, partners, and promoters.
- Leverage writing and creative skills to develop compelling content for use across social and the web.
- Moderate, monitor, and analyze social channels natively and via enterprise social tools.
- Compile and distribute social media analytics on a brand/country-specific and multi-brand/country basis.
- Monitor and recommend trends in social media platforms, tools, and applications. Ideate and recommend new social and digital marketing strategies to expand the reach and grow engagement.
- Monitor and work with internal teams to understand social media conversations, engaging to meaningfully connect with the community.
- Track and analyze content/campaign success, sharing feedback with appropriate teams and thoughtful improvements. Contribute to reports and presentations for upper management on an as-needed basis.
- 3-5 years of direct social media experience managing major brands and/or sports
- Strong business and creative writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, trends, and the appropriate utilization of each to reach different target markets and objectives.
- Ability to write/proof news and marketing copy.
- Natural curiosity and impeccable organizational skills.
- Multilingual strongly preferred
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.