FCP - FMS Operations Lead
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Support of FCP operation (loading/unloading, set-up and move equipment. Takes the lead for setup and tear down all sales locations and activities in pit party. Participate in operating FCP activities that include but not limited to an inflatable Slide, Ride Ons, Ride Truck and Photo Stand. Assists in being on call during the show for “damage control” which includes dealing with customer complaints, technical issues with power and credit card terminals, trash on concourse, monitoring displays and vendors. They operate small equipment such as forklifts, lulls, scissor lifts and golf carts. Essential Functions
- Coordinate and manage load in and load out process.
- Coordinates, manages, and assists in all stadium set-up and locations. Involved with all sales equipment both merchandise and food.
- Involved in all shipping and receiving.
- Monitors equipment trailer upkeep and prep for load In/out.
- Monitor the receiving and inventory all items, merchandise and non-chargeable weekly.
- Helps to create the merch mix/list and deliver for both inside stadium and merch trailers.
- Involved with vendor registration.
- Follow ups on equipment ordered through city needs. Checks all cart, forks, and other equipment in when necessary.
- Assists with securing local commodity needs, and confirmation of deliveries.
- Upkeeps equipment maintenance, monitors pit party and helps gear trailer movement and/or transition.
- Assists in Pit Party transitions and outside equipment movement. Assists in all pit party activities set-up and tear down.
- Enforce all Pit Party FCP Guidelines and Rights. (Sponsors, Announcers, Giveaways.)
- Helps monitor and clean concourse of trash, debris and cardboard accumulated by sales crew before, during and after show.
- Helps to settle outside Ext Food and Pit Party activities. (Involved with manager to approve settlement process.
Skills & Abilities
- High School or equivalent.
- 1-2 years' experience within Feld Entertainment, Inc or other Live Events.
- Must be willing to travel (required).
- Basic computer and tablet skills. Excel, Word, etc. a plus.
- Communication skills.
- Self-started, task oriented, team player, good communicator, organization skills.
- Must be able to follow up on tasks and done in timely fashion.
- Make sound and reasonable decisions, good trouble-shooter.
- Budgeted minded and work well under pressure.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.