FCP - FMS Operations LeadShow Unit/Traveling Show | Full Time Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Support of FCP operation (loading/unloading, set-up and move equipment. Takes the lead for setup and tear down all sales locations and activities in pit party. Participate in operating FCP activities that include but not limited to an inflatable Slide, Ride Ons, Ride Truck and Photo Stand. Assists in being on call during the show for “damage control” which includes dealing with customer complaints, technical issues with power and credit card terminals, trash on concourse, monitoring displays and vendors. They operate small equipment such as forklifts, lulls, scissor lifts and golf carts.Essential Functions
- Coordinate and manage load in and load out process.
- Coordinates, manages, and assists in all stadium set-up and locations. Involved with all sales equipment both merchandise and food.
- Involved in all shipping and receiving.
- Monitors equipment trailer upkeep and prep for load In/out.
- Monitor the receiving and inventory all items, merchandise and non-chargeable weekly.
- Helps to create the merch mix/list and deliver for both inside stadium and merch trailers.
- Involved with vendor registration.
- Follow ups on equipment ordered through city needs. Checks all cart, forks, and other equipment in when necessary.
- Assists with securing local commodity needs, and confirmation of deliveries.
- Upkeeps equipment maintenance, monitors pit party and helps gear trailer movement and/or transition.
- Assists in Pit Party transitions and outside equipment movement. Assists in all pit party activities set-up and tear down.
- Enforce all Pit Party FCP Guidelines and Rights. (Sponsors, Announcers, Giveaways.)
- Helps monitor and clean concourse of trash, debris and cardboard accumulated by sales crew before, during and after show.
- Helps to settle outside Ext Food and Pit Party activities. (Involved with manager to approve settlement process.
- High School or equivalent.
- 1-2 years' experience within Feld Entertainment, Inc or other Live Events.
- Must be willing to travel (required).
- Basic computer and tablet skills. Excel, Word, etc. a plus.
- Communication skills.
- Self-started, task oriented, team player, good communicator, organization skills.
- Must be able to follow up on tasks and done in timely fashion.
- Make sound and reasonable decisions, good trouble-shooter.
- Budgeted minded and work well under pressure.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.