| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Fabrication Specialist will assist the Fabrication Manager in supporting the Monster Jam fleet shop with parts fabrication, new chassis builds, chassis repairs and updates, train traveling technicians for on road repairs, and fabrication projects that will be needed to support the motor sports fleet operation. Essential Job Functions
- Ability to perform chassis repairs and parts fabrication with minimal supervision with superior finish quality.
- Use hand and power tools in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Must be able to work closely with technicians and other fabricators to finish all project deadlines on time.
- Problem solve complex construction techniques and R&D new processes of chassis and parts.
- Ability to align, fit, weld, measure, lay out and inspect parts. Study specifications, gather materials and operate machinery.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Mig and stick welding experience required, tig and aluminum welding experience also preferred.
- Vocational certificate or voluntary certification in welding and fabrication preferred.
- Tube welding experience required, tube bending, notching, fitting and installing experience also required.
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitude involving fabrication, metal work and metal tubing work.
- Ability to calculate figures and apply theories of basic algebra, fractions, percentages, ratios and proportion to practical situations.
- Team player, organized, task oriented, quick learner, self-starter and critical thinker.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, and lift 75 lbs.
- Utilize technical drawings, blueprints or other specifications to construct metal products, as well as several products ranging from sheet metal parts to tubing parts.
- Ability to provide logical solutions to complex problems and to interpret a variety of requests or instructions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.