Event Marketing & Sales Manager - West Central
| Full Time
Event Marketing & Sales North America — Event Marketing & Sales - West Central
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Feld Entertainment is looking for a creative, driven, enthusiastic promoter to join our team and help spread the word about Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience and Jurassic World LiveTour.We currently have openings for an Event Marketing & Sales Manager based in the West Central region.
The Event Marketing & Sales Manager will plan and execute comprehensive marketing, PR, and promotional campaigns for live productions in West Central US markets to maximize revenue and ticket sales. Bottom line, the job is to sell out shows and have fun doing it! Essential Job Functions
- Prospect for new ways to sell tickets.
- Implement ticket sales driving campaigns.
- Ability to research and identify core consumer in specific market and make informed recommendations based on local market expertise.
- Prepare and write business plans to meet budget and attendance objectives.
- Establish ticket prices, the scaling of such prices, and the on-sale period for each campaign.
- Allocate the local marketing budget amongst media, agencies and other efforts.
- Negotiate effective media deals and promotions.
- Direct the regional media buying agency.
- Manage and direct Group Sales efforts with local agent or department.
- Work in conjunction with the Regional Public Relations Manager to hire and direct a local PR agency; develop & execute innovative and impactful PR plans.
- Identify and pitch potential promotional partners and sponsors.
- Create and implement successful grassroots marketing programs.
- Event management with the show staff, arena staff, local sales, media, and promotional partners, as well as internal departments and external agencies.
- Self starting personality and highly motivated.
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively to all levels.
- Professional, strategic, and creative.
- Superior time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proven negotiating, pitching and sales skills.
- Extremely organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate in writing/strong business writing skills.
- Computer skills: strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Multilingual skills and local contacts are a plus.
- Must be willing and able to travel on a regular basis throughout the year.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- The candidate will be trained on technical skills related to internal and external systems and processes, such as box office reporting, ticketing systems, media buying reporting, etc.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.