Senior Marketing Data Analyst
| Full Time
Marketing — Digital Marketing, Analytics & Relationship Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to join the Relationship Marketing team. We are looking for an individual that can pull data from our database, analyze that data, and can tell a story about the insights and actions to be taken from that data set.
This position, based at our corporate headquarters in Ellenton, FL, is also responsible for analyzing data to help develop digital marketing campaigns and analyzing the campaign results. The incumbent will also assist in profiling/segmenting the Feld customer and maintain the integrity of the customer database by managing the flow of information into the monthly updates. Essential Job Functions
- The ability to synthesize large data sets (customer data, purchase data, trend data) and be able to tell a story supported by that data.
- Help maximize local marketing efforts by producing and interpreting standard sales reports and the Return on Investment (ROI) for digital and email marketing campaigns as they relate to historical sales results and new campaign strategies.
- Query the customer database to provide detailed market analysis, segmentation, and comparison reports customized for key stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of how a customer database is built and managed to support future needs of the organization.
- Work with our regional Event Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that the needs of each geographic region are being met and strategic marketing opportunities for each brand, market, and show are identified.
- Act as liaison with Relationship Marketing department, database vendor and ticketing agencies, ensuring the receipt and integrity of all data files. Develop new data feed requirements and process as needed for future developments.
- Maintain the integrity of the customer database by managing the flow of information into the monthly updates and data transformation for ad hoc customer/transaction files. This includes quality control and issue recognition/resolution.
- Utilizing analytical skills (marketing research, statistics) to assist in analyzing available customer data to help better understanding our customers.
- Work with Relationship Marketing Director and database vendor to develop data models for customer acquisition and cross selling opportunities.
- Become an expert in utilizing business analytics tools – SQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, PowerBI, Datorama, Tableau.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree and 5 years of marketing analysis experience.
- Experience in database marketing and managing data flows for database design.
- Data/Customer segmentation and profiling experience a plus.
- Direct Marketing and/or Entertainment experience a plus.
- Expert skill sets with SQL.
- Comfortable working with and analyzing large amounts of data.
- The ability to learn new data query skills (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud ampscript).
- Working knowledge of statistics and statistical modeling techniques (as necessary).
- The ability to easily transform data from one format to another.
- Familiarity and use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.