Sr. Video Editor - Creative Services
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Serves as a lead creative team member. Possess expert knowledge of the Adobe suite of products including but not limited to After Effects, Media Encoder and Premiere. Responsible for editing long and short form broadcast and digital video content, paid media, social content, corporate video packages, IP and Brand sizzles, and sponsorship sales videos. Oversees and leads a team of editors, animators, motion graphic artists and assistant editors. Serves as main liaison with out-of-house post-production partners ensuring all deliverables meet Feld standards. Partners with broadcast networks, streaming services, and outside agencies to ensure deliverable standards are followed with all production assets including but not limited to audio /video formats, log sheets, and music cue sheets. Oversees the archiving of post-production department content. Essential Functions
- Under the direction of producers, brand and Feld Executives edit broadcast television, OTT, digital, social, live event, and corporate video content in a fast-paced environment on Adobe CC Premiere.
- Design and produce motion graphics for projects with Adobe After Effects.
- Adhere to Feld brand guidelines and specifications while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Participate in production meetings offering up collaborative creative concepts with an understanding towards the project goals.
- Mentor and coach video team members.
- Stays up to date on new creative trends and technology while offering solutions to enhance existing workflows to maximize output and creativity.
- Establish and execute project naming conventions, archiving and workflow process.
- Uses automated online workflow system to manage jobs.
- Communicate effectively with senior executives and business partners while working collaboratively with co-workers to meet and/or exceed the quality and creativity of our projects within deadline given.
- Post-Production visionary that can enhance stories by creatively manipulating captured content, creating motion graphics and music selection to tell an original and compelling story.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or 8+ years of post-production work experience for broadcast networks, production house or agency.
- Thorough knowledge of MAC or PC platform; Adobe CC Premiere & After Effects.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior level editors and motion graphic artist.
- Adobe Suite of Products, including Adobe CC Premiere & After Effects.
- Through understanding of audio post-production deliverables and output needs including but not limited to OMFs, video reference files and multitrack audio channels.
- Must be a detail-oriented team player with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A self-starter who can work with a producer or on their own with limited to no management.
- Ability to follow guidelines, style restrictions and notes provided by Brand, Global Partnerships, Pubic Relations, and Broadcast Networks.
- Prior use of automated workflow and digital asset management systems a plus.
- Ability to lift 30lbs, bend, climb stairs and stand or sit for an extended period.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.