Sr. Manager, Research & Analystics
| Full Time
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Reasearch & Analytics
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Senior Manager, Global Partnerships has mainly internal facing responsibilities with some external facing responsibilities as well, ranging from business management and reporting insights to clients—business development, sales, strategy, high-quality client delivery, and events. This position reports to the Senior Director and will work closely with them to chart opportunities for partnership growth with existing partners and new business. Essential Functions
- Research, analyze, and deliver quantitative metrics for the Global Partnerships team in new business ventures, account management and other various organizational projects.
- Manage and develop the Global Partnerships CRM pipeline, for sponsorships, licensing, and activation departments; and deliver key metrics pertaining to the overall success of the Global Partnerships team.
- Provide analytical and high-level insights into the financial success of Global Partnerships and how it impacts the greater organization for sponsorships, licensing, and activation departments, including the oversight of each partner’s budget.
- Build quantitative case studies for key partners and categories.
- Lead and manage the work of direct reports, including the Project Manager, sales support.
- Collaborate with other departments of the organization to ensure strategic growth of the Global Partnerships team and meet organizational objectives.
- Research and explore sports and entertainment innovations, concepts, and developments for potential use within Feld Entertainment properties.
- Manage creative projects for the Global Partnerships team.
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Statistics, Master of Business Administration is a plus.
- 5-7 years of analytical experience, preferable in a partnership, entertainment, or sports environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software, analytics platforms, and social/digital/broadcast evaluation tools (Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI, etc.).
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must be able to adapt, prioritize and have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to problem solve in a team or individual capacity and provide solutions or strategic path.
- Team player, organized, loves challenges, task-oriented, quick learner, critical thinker, multi-task, excellent communication skills, proactive.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.