Global Public Relations Manager - Disney on Ice
| Full Time
Global Communications & Media — Public Relations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Assist in the day-to-day operations of Feld Entertainment’s Public Relations team in providing strategic public relations guidance for owned and licensed touring shows. Assist in managing national PR agencies and the day-to-day needs of the touring units with licensed properties, the Event Marketing & Sales team, and Corporate Partners. Essential Functions
- Work with the Global PR team to develop and manage the support for the overall publicity campaigns for Disney On Ice brand relaunch and touring shows.
- Assist the Senior PR Manager in coordinating the overall Public Relations efforts for licensed touring shows- Disney, Marvel & Sesame Street Live.
- Assist Global Sr. PR Manager and PR Team in providing the field with the tools to promote productions and streamline resources.
- Serve as liaison to corporate partners regarding local publicity efforts for touring shows.
- Manage day to day needs with national PR agency for Disney On Ice.
- Maintain all show publicity materials for the press room and the publicists’ resource site.
- Pitch and coordinate publicity requests from the media.
- Plan and coordinate media training sessions for performers and staff as it pertains to assigned tours.
- Coordinate content capture for video and photo needs.
- Manage Timelines, planning and budgets.
Skills and Abilities
- College degree required (PR, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or English major preferred)
- Three to five years of public relations or related experience with emphasis on creating and producing the components of a robust PR plan with a national agency. Pitching and media relations experience. Experience with online media and web-based PR tools a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, polished, professional appearance and must be highly organized.
- Extremely strong writing, presentation delivery and media interview skills. Comprehensive overall written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within and outside Feld Entertainment
- Solid event planning skills.
- Ability to manage heavy workload, multiple projects simultaneously and be fiscally responsible to approved budget.
- Levelheaded capacity to make sound judgments and lead under pressure.
- Team orientation
- Highly flexible and resourceful
- Willingness to travel (approximately 30% of time)
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.