Production Coordinator - Creative Services
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Production Coordinator will coordinate all Feld Creative Service Production shoots under the direction of the team’s Senior Producer, Producers and Director of Photography. Will work with legal and/or HR to contract freelance crews or hire temporary employees, book travel for production department including tour videographers and Monster Jam broadcast production team. Will partner with Feld Creative Service Production Managers to coordinate all VO sessions, including working with VO Talent Agencies to ensure correct talent is booked and manage the mixing and sweetening schedule for the Audio Producer. Will assist in managing production budgets and handle the processing and follow up for all production invoices. Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate Video shoots, including hiring crews, booking travel, and assisting with scheduling.
- Work with Producers to build and manage schedules for shoots.
- Process invoices and manage post administrative tasks.
- Coordinate and manage VO sessions along with mixing and sweetening schedules.
- Will ensure teams have correct signage and media releases and digitize all releases following shoots.
- Will coordinate all craft service needs
- Ability to work over-time, nights, weekends, and holidays as directed and scheduled to complete projects on time.
- Ability to travel on short notice and as needed for production related work
- Can lift 50lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Candidate should have an undergraduate degree in Media Arts, Film or TV Production, Mass Communications or equivalent work experience. 1-3 years industry experience.
- Working knowledge of TV production processes, crew, and workflow.
- Must understand Microsoft Excel and budget related formulas.
- Thorough knowledge of MAC or PC platform; Expert knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Experience with workflow systems a plus.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple time sensitive projects at the same time.
- Strong communication skills with management and team members.
- Must be a detail-oriented team player with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Must be flexible problem solver with the ability to priorities and cope with last-minute changes.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.