| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Work with and manage Project Coordinators in the planning and execution of all print, digital, video, broadcast and other media based marketing and communication projects. To provide day-to-day project management coordinating all project activity between Creative Services, internal clients, external suppliers, and other business partners. Coordinate the schedule, creative development and final production of materials in support of the North American and/or International marketing, PR and promotional efforts, and any other department that requires our services. Provide training to team members and facilitate the smooth workflow of jobs through the Department. Essential Job Functions
- Provide account management services and partner with clients to determine scope of projects, budget requirements, production alternatives and time schedules. Ensure that all work/projects contain necessary information, which is organized and well communicated to everyone involved. Lead and participate in kickoff meetings and generate timelines for all projects and verify with the team that schedules are being met.
- Manage team assign work within your group accordingly to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Handle team timesheets, vacation requests, talent development meetings and any other administrative functions as a manger with support from the Director.
- Partner with internal and external design resources and agencies. Work closely and collaboratively with production to ensure a full understanding of each project’s objectives and keep projects moving forward by anticipating problems and proactively troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Manage project specific problem resolution activities by coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver clients with appropriate solutions.
- Understand and promote alignment with Brand and Corporate Communications.
- Run Weekly Team meetings to discuss outstanding projects, answer questions, identify needs and inform team of department initiatives. Shipping of non- vendor services jobs to final destination.
- Follow departmental processes and procedures.
- College degree and/or equivalent experince in the area of Communication, Marketing or Advertising and/or TV Production preferred.
- Strong communication skills, able to verbally translate visual direction.
- Familiarity and/or experience with print and TV production terminology and applications such as PowerPoint, PhotoShop, Final Cut.
- Knowledge of both PC/Microsoft & Mac computer hardware and software functions.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Self-starter who can thrive in a work environment that can be both rigid in it's work flow and flexiable in it's ability to make immediate adjustments in order to "make it happen"
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.