Video Editor / Videographer
Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Motocross Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Key member of the creative team with ability to construct (edit) content from field shoots, race broadcasts and archive material into cohesive, fan friendly programming that can be consumed on multiple platforms. Versatile professional, with additional ability to shoot network quality video content to develop, create and execute the highest quality television product on a consistent basis.
- Editing of long and short form content for broadcast and other platforms.
- Assists producers and announcers in crafting their stories for video.
- Ability to incorporate multiple sources to tell compelling stories.
- Ability to work independently and make content decisions.
- Support all aspects of telecast and feature segments including bumpers, teases, b-roll, promos, tune-in spots, etc.
- Attends production meetings.
- Willingness to perform video logging, work to help organize tape library or other administrative tasks.
- Ability to shoot on current video equipment to create network quality content.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to run hand-held camera for live broadcasts if assigned.
- Extensive travel to SX and other events and shoot locations.
Skills & Abilities
- 3-5 years of broadcast editing experience.
- Ability to provide samples of video segments.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of Supercross/Motocross, the history and participants.
- Excellent basic computer skills and knowledge of editing platforms.
- Handles deadline pressure.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of the latest video capture equipment and ability to assist other videographers by shooting video b-roll and interviews.
- Superior general sports knowledge.
- Understanding of television and post-production workflows.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks with exceptional time management skills.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.