Operations Coordinator, Supercross Futures
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Two Wheel Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Supercross Futures Operations Coordinator oversees all Registration and promotional opportunities, special projects, and administrative tasks for Supercross Futures events. In order to be successful in this position, the candidate must possess organizational and multi-tasking skills, and must be able to work both independently and within a team environment. Essential Job Functions
- 1. Manage on-site Supercross Futures staff:
- Coordinate scheduling and transportation at each event.
- Ensure staff has all information relating to each event.
- Distribute and collect registration documents and Will Call balance sheets/money.
- 2. Manage the database system and form websites for registrations.
- 3. Contact and secure contingency sponsors for Supercross and Supercross Futures, and maintain all contingency claims.
- 4. Maintain email account regarding Supercross Futures competitor questions.
- 5. Create and source production for Supercross Futures promotional materials.
- 6. Assemble Rider Packets (includes information regarding hotel, travel, parking and contacts).
- 7. Order credentials, media passes, parking passes, permit stickers, wristbands, pit stickers, waivers/release forms, and booth signage for Supercross Futures.
- 8. Responsible for ensuring completion and implementation of all required Employee documentation to support the hiring of employees with the assistance of Human Resources.
- 9. Order all staff crew apparel for Supercross Futures. Work closely with management to adhere to uniform guidelines and brand style guides.
- 10. Create presentation decks for management and race teams.
- 11. Provides logistical support for all flights and travel activity on the unit level. Tracks all flight travel via Concur reporting system and distributes reports weekly making sure to abide by Feld’s best practices when booking travel.
- 12. Responsible for arranging hotel accommodation for all unit personnel for the duration of the tour, while being mindful of the budgetary restraints for each engagement.
- 13. Responsible for submitting report summaries at the beginning and end of every engagement including but not limited to hotel reports, transportation reports, PR Summaries, registration financials, etc.
- 14. Accounting support for budgetary spending on the unit level.
- 15. Other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisor
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Personal characteristics: team player, organized, task oriented, quick learner, self-starter, critical thinker, multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.