Senior Director, Analytics and Relationship Marketing
| Full Time
Marketing — Digital Marketing, Analytics & Relationship Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Sr. Director of Analytics and Relationship Marketing serves as the senior expert in analytics, email marketing, and direct mail for Feld Entertainment. Analytics and Relationship Marketing works with all brands, both domestic and international, across more than 5,000 events annually in 70 countries worldwide. This position will drive how the company uses data and technology to create competitive advantage through consumer insights, people-based marketing and lead generation.
This position manages a team of 5-6 people. Essential Job Functions
- Develop and manage Feld Entertainment’s overall analytics and relationship marketing strategy.
- Analyze various sets of marketing and sales data to develop insights on what impacts the business.
- Lead the CRM operations team in developing and deploying marketing campaigns, lifecycle programs, triggered messages and other segmented marketing automation through email and push messaging.
- Manage CRM database initiatives to include data hygiene, data structure, and list growth.
- Develop & monitor systems & processes to oversee planning, budgets, success metrics, and project management.
- Manage all CRM and Analytics systems related vendor relationships, ensuring we have required SLAs in place and highly valuable partnerships across the group. This also includes recommending, vetting and building out any new vendor’s requests to meet our evolving needs and visions for CRM and Analytics.
- Partner with Brand, International, Digital, IT, and Global Partnership teams as needed to develop and implement a roadmap of innovations and capabilities to meet stakeholder needs.
- Ensure strict testing and QA processes are in place.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions.
- Automate reporting around campaign performance, list health, segments, and deliverability performance.
- Recommend automation & project management tools to enable business goals & streamlining at scale.
- Maintain ultimate accountability for company's robust privacy standards and adhere to these standards.
- Partner with leadership to develop out a cross channel attribution model and help build new foundations on evaluating performance marketing spend and channel impact. Evolve this to inform the attribution across offline and online as well as across devices.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent required. MBA preferred.
- At least 10+ years’ experience in relationship marketing, direct mail and analytics. This individual must be both hard working, and relentlessly positive around the tasks at hand.
- Experience with entertainment brands (preferably live events) or brands with analogous marketing issues to live entertainment. This is preferred, though not required.
- Experience with organization that operate on a national and local level (e.g. franchises).
- Experience with various Email Service Providers (e.g. Adobe Campaign, IBM Digital Marketing, Mail Chimp, Salesforce, etc.) and data visualization tools (e.g. Qlik, Domo, Tableau, etc.).
- A passion for how to analyze data and put it to practical use. This individual must have strong working knowledge of new or innovative measurement practices.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally. This individual must have the ability to put together a focused and clear story as well as the ability to deconstruct complex ideas & data into simple terms.
- Ability to build and develop a team of subject matter experts. It is also expected that this individual, will work cooperatively with internal marketing teams (brand, digital, creative, local, etc.) and external teams to develop best possible campaigns.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.