| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Risk Management
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Risk Analyst is essential to the daily operation of the Risk Management Department, providing technical, analytical and administrative support to the Senior Director of Risk Management for insurance program management, business continuity and risk identification and control. Essential Functions
- Provide support for insurance renewals and program management.
- Review and process reports of accidents and injuries to insurance companies, third-party claims administrators and/or insurance brokers.
- Assist claims adjusters and others by conducting internal investigations with operating units to determine liability or compensability for claims brought against the Company.
- Maintain and update business continuity impact assessments.
- Assist business units with development and maintenance of business continuity plans.
- Assist with design and execution of tabletop exercises.
- Prepare Certificates of Insurance for engagements, promotional events, logistics, etc. in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Perform accounting duties related to workers compensation, general liability and auto liability claims expense.
- Maintain claims data for statistical analysis in the RMIS.
- Provide accurate and timely information in response to requests from internal stake holders via telephone, email, etc.
- Provide support to Senior Director of Risk Management to include department mail processing, bill and expense payment preparation, filing and other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Risk Management.
- CPCU, ABCP, or ARM designations preferred.
- Strong computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Database management skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Great organizational and project management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Team player with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to foster and develop external and internal relationships.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.