Shipping & Receiving AssociateEllenton, Florida | Full Time Florida Operations & Show Support — Shipping & Receiving
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk performs the daily routine tasks required for mail room and shipping & receiving operations as directed by the manager.Essential Functions
- Pick up and then sort USPS mail
- Sort the mail for distribution for all touring units and remote and local offices
- Distribute mail/packages to various departments in the facility
- Unload/load commercial carriers
- Prepare shipments for USPS, FedEx, UPS and commercial carriers
- Research available databases for information necessary to prepare shipments/mailing
- Designated Function: Sitting 10%, Walking 10%, Standing 20%, Bending 25%, Kneeling 10%, Lifting 25%
- Special Requirements: Hand Manipulation, Reaching, Grasping, Visual, Auditory, Driving
- Designated Function: Mathematics-Low, Reading-Medium, Verbal-Medium, Written-Medium, Reasoning-Medium
- High School degree
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and write various business documents
- Ability to operate a computer
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to operate various office equipment such as telephone, copier and fax
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.