Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Engine Specialist is responsible for disassembling high performance engines, inspecting all parts, and cleaning for reuse; and maintaining a clean, organized, and categorized work area. A basic set of hand tools will be required for job; specialty tools will be provided. Essential Job Functions
- Disassemble out-of-service engines down to bare block for inspection.
- Clean all reusable parts and perform quality assurance inspections for reuse.
- Disassemble cylinder heads, timing gears, and other engine parts with attention to detail.
- Organize and catalog parts while keeping track of used parts inventory for machine shop.
- Load and unload engine parts for machine shop, and organize accordingly.
- Help prep completed engines for dyno testing and prepare completed engines for shipping.
- Work with a team by communicating with engine assemblers and parts personnel.
- Other duties related to the position as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
- Knowledge of GM V8 engine theory and operation preferred.
- Engine tear-down and failure experience preferred.
- High performance engine experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the disassembly of tools and equipment.
- Highly responsible and detail oriented.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent and thorough documentation skills.
- Ability to handle physical workload; able to lift 75 lbs.
- Able to kneel, squat, climb and lift continuously throughout the work day.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.