Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Combined Touring Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: This position remains posted on our website year-round. We may or may not currently have an opening, but we encourage you to submit your resume now in the event one becomes available. We will keep your resume on file and contact you within a year of submitting if your skills and experience meet the job qualifications. You may be contacted via phone or email for any of our touring properties.
The Properties stagehand works backstage and on occasion in the house handling, setting, and driving the show props along with assisting in scene changes and show presets as determined by supervisors in conjunction with the guidelines of best practices during performances. Assists in directing local crews, loading and unloading, and assembling and disassembling of all show equipment. Conducts regular maintenance in an effort to preserve the high integrity and professionalism of the company and its equipment. Essential Job Functions
- Assembling and disassembling all equipment associated to, but not limited to the Properties department.
- Directing local crews, loading and unloading.
- Conducting regular maintenance as deemed necessary by supervisors.
- Following production cues to meet production standards.
- Continually seeking to improve efficiency of Props department operation.
- Following the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth Feld Entertainment Inc.
- Compliance with all safety and security procedures.
- Accepting all other relevant duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Experience with props in a backstage setting as it relates to a live performance.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and how to use them.
- Basic understanding of theatrical terms and directions.
- Some knowledge of fiberglass application techniques.
- Basic skills in scenic painting.
- Ability and desire to tour year round.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.