Immigration Legal Specialist
| Full Time
Legal — Immigration
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Provide legal/administrative support to the VP of International Legal Affairs, and Immigration Counsel, on international immigration matters and, as needed, on domestic immigration cases. Essential Functions
- Assist VP of International Legal Affairs, and Immigration Counsel, with international immigration matters related to non-U.S. tours and events (including high-volume and time-sensitive information gathering, document completion & review, work permit filings, visa appointment scheduling, and travel instructions).
- Manage and maintain (without error for a high volume of cases) detailed and accurate tracking spreadsheets, and other relevant immigration tracking documents/files, as requested by the supervisor.
- Manage the preparation and processing of supporting aspects related to immigration case filings, such as check requests, assembly of petition package materials, and express mailing.
- As needed, assist the VP of International Legal Affairs, and Immigration Counsel, with the preparation, filing, and tracking of Form I-129 nonimmigrant petitions for company employees.
- Assist VP of International Legal Affairs, as needed, with other general overflow legal matters.
- Perform administrative functions for supervising attorney, as needed, such as document and file maintenance, photocopying/scanning, and mail.
- Travel to embassies and consulates in DC as necessary to complete visa applications or other related documentation.
- College degree; paralegal/legal assistant degree/experience preferred.
- Experience preparing and filing immigration cases, and the scheduling of visa appointments are preferred.
- Ability to independently and accurately manage tracking documents on the immigration status of employees, including detailed Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to prepare a high volume of time-sensitive immigration case-related materials without error.
- Ability to communicate with touring unit personnel for purposes of scheduling, and completion of information and documentation for immigration
- Must comport oneself in a professional manner (both within the company and externally), and be flexible in responding to work demands.
- Discretion due to the confidential nature of work.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.