| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Tax
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Tax Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting the tax team. This person will be an integral part of the tax team by assisting the tax team in accurately and timely completing of all of its regulatory and statutory reporting and filing requirements for internal and external parties. Essential Functions
- Coordinate, organize, and prioritize large volumes of tax filings (estimated payments, extensions, returns), including processing, printing, scanning, saving, and mailing.
- Assist with US federal and local country tax returns, filings, and information returns as needed.
- Assist in coordinating international payroll withholding forms for cast/crew.
- Assist in preparation of sales and use tax exemptions.
- Prepare and/or proofread documents for spelling, grammar, formatting, and consistency.
- Assist with preparing and submitting invoice payment request forms to Accounts Payable.
- Assist with mail, tax calendars, project trackers, presentations, flow charts, organization charts, etc.
- Coordinates with tax team to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of workflows.
- Assist on special tax projects, assist other team members with overflow and backup as required.
- Assist Tax VP and Tax Director on other related duties as required.
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Knowledge of tax or live entertainment or experience within a large corporation with international operations a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word required.
- Prior experience with software for tax/accounting or tax research tools a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, strong time management skills, ability to problem solve, and a self-starter.
- Flexibility to change direction depending on situation, able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment.
- Must be trustworthy, ethical, honest, and responsible and must be able to discreetly handle confidential information.
- Positive, professional, organized, proactive, critical thinker, reliable, and a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.