Account Manager, Activation
| Full Time
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Account Management
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Account Manager is an integral part of representing the Global Partnerships team within the organization and contributing to the overall growth of the department.
A successful account manager must have excellent interpersonal skills, as this is a primary responsibility to establish and build relationships internally and externally. The account manager will be responsible for client growth, activation, and retention of multiple accounts.
The Account Manager , Activation operates within a global entertainment organization that provides strategic and creative marketing campaigns through consumer engagements and product demonstrations at live events and on social/digital platforms representing Feld Entertainment properties and partner brands. The ideal candidate has direct agency and/or brand experience within the experiential activations industry. Essential Job Functions
- Plan and implement sales and marketing strategies for corporate clients.
- Keep an open line of communication with clients and internal staff to relay all details and strategy needed to successfully implement the client program.
- Identify client goals and objectives of the partnership and develop best practices to deliver measurable results to the client.
- Create and maintain relationships within all levels of the client's organization from day-to-day contact through the executive management team.
- Target areas for up-sell of current program and opportunities for client integration within other properties and capabilities.
- Support the implementation and execution of client activations at events.
- Develop and monitor operating budgets for client activation.
- Communicate deliverables and highlights to client including year-end fulfillment report.
- Track results and changing market conditions and take corrective action if needed to ensure client marketing initiatives are met and renewal achieved.
- Work closely with all inter-company department heads directly to help ensure effective development, production, resourcing, and operations management of the Activations line of business.
- Participate in managing, hiring, training, retaining, and mentoring touring activation team members. Select team members may sit within other Feld departments, with accountability to the Activation team.
- Provide support for the activations onsite when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Business Administration or similar field or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in creative strategy, brand marketing, sponsorship sales, digital advertising, content creation and implementation, product marketing or related fields, preferably within the experiential marketing, event/tradeshow marketing industries.
- Excellent communication skills, well organized, and personable – be customer service driven and strong proven creative thought process.
- Agency or brand experience in the B2B or B2C space, specifically with developing and/or producing a touring exhibit.
- Must have a proven track record of effectively delegating and setting client and department objectives.
- Experience managing programs domestically and internationally a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the Automotive, Toys, CPG, Electronics & Gaming, Food & Beverage, Beer & Spirit, or lifestyle brand categories preferred.
- Understand and manage accounts throughout the complete sales cycle.
- Must be willing and able to travel approximately 30 – 35% of the time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to identify and implement client objectives through consumer engagements that deliver KPI’s and demonstrate ROI.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, including ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought.
- Strong leadership skills and self-awareness; organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Development and management of event budgets.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team leadership and motivational skills.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.