Facility Security Guard - 1st Shift
Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Security
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Provide security related tasks and post duties at Feld Entertainment Inc., facility as directed by Security Guard Supervisor. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain entry and egress access control to facility grounds.
- Roving patrols of interior and exterior building areas.
- Visitor and building employee identification verification.
- Incident and daily operating reports.
- Monitoring and responding to building intrusion detection systems.
- Monitoring alarms and fire detection equipment.
- Responding as necessary to support other life safety duties as identified in “Post Orders” and standard operating procedures.
- Complete daily patrol reports to supervisor.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Security officers will be required to read, be well spoken, and verify they understand Post Orders.
- Prior security experience in a large facility environment or law enforcement.
- Use of computer and basic programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- First Aid / CPR trained or certified preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in outside, covered, and uncovered area.
- Experience with crowd control.
- Excellent conflict resolution and crisis management skills.
- Ability to read and write, effectively communicate, and understand basic instructions.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.