Business Manager - Global Partnerships
| Full Time
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Account Management
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Global Partnerships Business Manager will be an integral part of developing sales strategies for new and current partners through developing impactful sponsorship stories around Feld Entertainment’s event properties.
The ideal candidate must be an innovative and forward-thinking self-starter capable of thriving in a creative, fast-paced environment. The Business Manager will manage multiple projects while maintaining effective communication with internal stakeholders, agencies, and clients across various time zones and work locations.
This position will work a hybrid schedule working out of our Ellenton, FL office. Essential Job Functions
- Primary role: Craft data driven documents for new business & licensing overviews, sales decks, case studies, proposals, and spearhead end-of-year recaps.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various Feld departments’ implementation teams.
- Pull, analyze, and interpret consumer data, including TV, social and digital channels to create multi-media programs to attract new Feld partners.
- Main the current CRM database. Design sales tracking reports and distribute them to all pertinent parties both internally and externally.
- Provide Feld Global Partnerships Sales team members with sales strategy, including prospective category research and industry data. Facilitating internal department brainstorming sessions.
- Spearhead renewal proposals, inventory valuation, and contract routing with Feld’s legal department.
- Develop individual partner P&L’s while maintaining GP’s overall budget.
- Represent the Global Partnerships team amongst internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-4 years in partnership sales, general business, sports marketing, activation, or related industry.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Adobe suite and Dynamics 365 are a plus. A graphic design focus is a plus.
- Some event and meeting travel may be required.
- Interest in sales strategy and/or the sales process and being at the forefront of marketing trends and news.
- Must be detail-oriented, adapt, manage multiple projects, prioritize, and have excellent time management skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Must display the ability to be resourceful with internal assets and communicate effectively with varied internal departments and staff members.
- Ability and willingness to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.