Body Refurb TechnicianEllenton, Florida | Full Time Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Body Refurb Technician is responsible for the assessment and repair of damaged Monster Jam Monster Truck body panels. Repairs include cleaning, preparation, refinishing of fiberglass, and painting Monster Jam truck bodies. The repairs’ locations will fluctuate
between the Monster Jam body shop and on assigned touring units both domestic and international.Essential Functions
- Preparation of new and used raw fiberglass body panels and components.
- Clean, repair, restore, refurbish, or replacement of fiberglass panels and/or body components.
- Removal of damaged body parts and components to inspect and determine value.
- Grind, sand, drill buff and or prime new, refurbish, or repaired surfaces of Monster Jam Bodies to complete the outer and inner shells.
- Spray with various mediums.
- Pre-align and assembly components to complete the outer shell to verify fit, in preparation for paint or vinyl application. Realign and or repair body panels of structural or non-structural components.
- Responsible for the maintenance, service, and performance of all personal and safety equipment.
- Implement routine shop maintenance and cleaning schedules.
- Maintain and repair all equipment, tools, and supplies while with the touring unit
- Assist Management to ensure inventory/supplies are stocked for the Body Shop, will also be responsible for reporting order needs to Body Shop Manager.
- Responsible for following rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Experience.
- Basic knowledge of an Automotive Body Shop is preferred.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a 2-year college or Technical school; or onto three years related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated skills in fabrication repair and painting required.
- Proficient in automotive painting, masking, and spraying techniques.
- Knowledgeable in the mediums that apply to automotive such as paint, epoxy, clear coats, fiberglass, auto body plastic fillers and polyester putties, etc.
- Must have strong fabrication ability.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally for up to 50% of the year
- Excellent time management; must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Superior customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize duties for effective and successful events.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable, and punctual.
- Always demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.