Monster Jam Truck Technician - Ellenton (Temporary)
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Technician is responsible for maintenance and general upkeep of vehicles, and performing race team duties, as instructed by Crew Chief and Shop Management. Essential Job Functions
- Perform Race Team duties as instructed by Team Crew Chief and Shop Management
- Maintain some paperwork for assigned Monster Truck Transport Vehicle, including but not limited to, paperwork, service records, expense reports and pre-show inspection.
- Maintenance, service, and repairs for assigned Monster Truck and Monster Truck Transport vehicle.
- Perform all mechanical procedures as instructed by Team Crew Chief or Shop Management
- Represent Feld Entertainment /Motor Sports in a professional manner at assigned events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Technical degree in mechanics or a vocational certificate preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in mechanics and repair required.
- Previous mechanical experience /or a technical degree in engineering or a vocational certificate preferred.
- Must be task oriented to meet deadlines.
- Must have strong skills in team building and critical thinking.
- Ability to frequently bend, lift, stand, climb and reach.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and carry 75 or more pounds.
- Ability and willingness to work in climactic conditions of both hot and cold.
- Travel of up to 75% is required while performing the duties of this position.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.