Show Unit/Traveling Show
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Work independently to creatively tell a story through images and sound. Will be provided with an FMS shot list to facilitate while going above and beyond to capture additional content that showcases and highlights Monster Jam as a premiere sporting event. Can work as a one-man-band capturing video, conducting interviews and ensuring broadcast audio quality standards. Will creatively edit event highlights, short form video content, sponsor videos and driver features as requested. Serves as the liaison between FMS Operations team and AV Manger to ensure event diamond vision content is captured according to FEI’s standards and is collected and returned to FEI. Essential Job Functions
- Must possess broadcast camera gear capable of shooting 1080p 60 FPS, audio pack which includes lavalier mic and stick mic, travel light kit, Tripod, and zoom lens. Additionally, owns and knows how to operate GoPro camera’s. Is capable of flying a drone while also abiding by all FAA regulations.
- Will capture live event content, event highlights, driver & truck b-roll and interviews, location beauty shots, fan interactions, fan reactions, sponsorship integrations, digital and social videos, and social out-reach events.
- Will creatively edit content on Adobe Premiere software as requested including but not limited to promotional content, event highlight packages, digital content and shoutouts, VPK’s, feature stories. Has the know-how and creative vision for the integration of motion graphics, music and sound effects into the appropriate edits.
- Returns all edited content, project files and raw video files per FEI specifications to team lead following each event weekend.
- In partnership with the event AV Tour Manager, ensure venue has hard drives for obtaining content duplication of venue Diamond Vision (jumbotron) Content per FEI specifications. Responsible for obtaining the dub following each event weekend and shipping content to FEI.
- College degree or 2 year’s work-related experience in Sports or News Industry Preferred.
- Own camera gear and Adobe Premiere Editing Software and After Effect that can travel to each event location.
- Extensive camera, lens, lighting and audio knowledge.
- Understands and knows how to color correct edited video content.
- Has the ability to obtain or currently has a valid US Passport and is permitted to travel internationally.
- Has a resume reel with videography and editing projects to share.
- Creative Visionary with the camera to tell compelling stories through moving images and sound.
- Expert knowledge and skill in use of the Adobe Suite of video editing software such as Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Self- motivated with time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to lift 30lbs, bend, climb stairs and stand for an extended period.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as well as work nights, weekends & Holidays.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.