Senior Email Marketing Specialist - Remote/Greater Tampa Bay
| Full Time
Marketing — Digital Marketing, Analytics & Relationship Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Senior Relationship Marketing Specialist will fill a critical role in ensuring that Feld Entertainment’s email marketing efforts are completed on time and on budget. This role will be required to deliver flawless execution of email campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud with minimal supervision and provide mentoring to more junior team members.
Working with the entire production team, the ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented, while maintaining a friendly and accommodating attitude to stakeholders throughout the organization.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include: producing and deploying e-mail campaigns; designing, in conjunction with the Promoter, effective direct marketing campaigns; testing and reporting. The Senior Relationship Marketing Specialist may also be assigned regions and/or brands to work closely with and will be expected to maintain a strong relationship with those teams. Essential Job Functions
- Create and deploy e-mail campaigns in support of organizational objectives by utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder.
- Mentor and guide relationship marketing team in uses of ampscript and database marketing techniques in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Consult with and lead local promoters on campaign initiatives; recommend campaign elements and budgetary requirements for execution.
- Lead email production calendar for all brands and engagements and provide visibility to other departments. Engage with teams throughout the organization to ensure campaign elements are delivered on time and on budget.
- Plan subject line tests, hold out tests, creative tests and other testing elements to create learning. Share results with other team members.
- Ensure CAN-SPAM, COPPA, GDPR, CASL, CCPA and DMA compliance when executing campaigns.
- Set up email campaign list selections.
- Attend relevant meetings and distribute content to team as required.
- Report on campaign results. Provide insight on efforts, learnings and suggested recommendations for future campaigns.
- Assist with other production duties as requested.
- 3+ Years’ experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud required.
- Working knowledge and experience of ampscript/Salesforce Marketing Cloud personalization coding in emails.
- 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic organization is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience working with database marketing required.
- HTML and/or CSS experience required.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience and proficiency is a must.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels of management desired. The ability to tell a story.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.