| Full Time
Human Resources and Conservation — Benefits
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
This position will participate in the day-to-day operations of group benefit programs (health, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, and the 401(k) plan). Participates in ensuring that the benefit plans operate according to plan documents and government regulations. Provides administrative and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs. Provides excellent customer service. Handles the day to day FMLA process. Back up for the WC Administrator. Essential Job Functions
- Prepares detailed reports as requested. This includes plan data, employee participation, eligibility data, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of premium calculations, accruals and deductions. Responsible for setting up new and changing current deductions as necessary in the benefits, payroll, and HRIS systems.
- Partners with appropriate departments to maintain accurate benefit reconciliations.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of benefit premium reports with vendor invoices, and ensures timely and accurate payment of such.
- Coordinates and leads benefit plan audits.
- Works with Benefits Director on the new hire and annual enrollment processes.
- Conducts presentations for benefit orientations and open enrollment.
- Advises employees on the interpretation of benefit policies, programs and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between employee, insurance providers and consultants to resolve benefit related issues and/or concerns.
- Part of the team that works with HRIS to implement system enhancements and changes required to support benefit plan revisions or the implementation of new plans.
- Handles all daily benefit processing and resolves discrepancies.
- Handles the day to day processing of FMLA requests, denials, expirations, etc.
- Back up to the WC Administrator as needed.
- Stays abreast of applicable benefits legislation.
- Other duties as assigned by Benefits Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of related experience in an employee benefits role.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Advanced PC skills required – strong Excel experience is required (VLOOKUPS); Lawson experience a plus.
- Excellent documentation/writing skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- In depth knowledge of federal and state government regulations. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.