HR Business Partner - Talent Acquisition
| Full Time
Human Resources and Conservation — Human Resources
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
This position is a visible leadership role that is responsible for developing and leading the overall strategy and execution of Talent Acquisition at Feld Entertainment, as well as act as an HR Generalist for internal business partner needs to include employee relations, separations, and departmental restructures. This position leads the Talent Acquisition team to work with hiring managers on candidate sourcing strategy, development of recruitment channels and understanding market conditions. It requires a thorough understanding of the business, client needs, specific talent pools and the innovation necessary to execute an aggressive talent acquisition strategy. This manager needs to be both strategic and a strong operator. They will introduce new and/or improved methodologies for attracting, assessing, and selecting the best talent for Feld Entertainment.
This position will also be responsible for maintaining and updating the Lever ATS and Clickboarding onboarding system and manage any integration projects with the INFOR HRIS. Essential Job Functions
- Advise on staffing, sourcing, and recruiting efforts.
- Be an integral part of creating recruiting strategy for the team.
- Ensure the organization is fully leveraging the Recruiting system. Assess and implement new talent acquisition systems, infrastructure, and tools which consistently deliver on strategic business objectives.
- Manage a full cycle recruiting desk to including onboarding up to I-9 completion.
- Develop and execute talent acquisition strategies that achieve financial, operational and employee retention goals.
- Leverage social networking and other cutting-edge recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network.
- Streamline and improve various employee processes including the current on-boarding process.
- Maintain up-to-date recruiting trends, labor laws, and other initiatives that will impact the probability of the business.
- Utilize effective leadership and influencing skills and ability to drive strong talent outcomes across the organization.
- Work to achieve talent acquisition metrics and goals including quality of applicant pools and hires, diversity, number of hires, time to fill, hiring manager and new hire satisfaction, cost-per-hire, turnover data and other data. Analyze success against metrics and create and execute plans to achieve ongoing improvement in results that will reduce turnover in the business.
- Mentor and coach talent acquisition team.
- Provides clear goals and identifies the strategic choices to achieve them.
- Develop in-house talent.
- Support recruiters to ensure an exceptional interview and hiring experience for candidates.
- Support internal departments with their HR needs.
- Select and manage 3rd party vendors and manage supplier relationships. Serve as subject matter expert in MSA reviews in partnership with the Legal Department.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience and 2+ years are in a supervisory capacity.
- 2+ years of top level - (director, manager-level recruiting experience).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in customer-centric and services organizations responsible for high volume recruiting.
- Conducting Job Analysis/Evaluations to determine appropriate FLSA category.
- 3-5 plus years of recruitment experience managing, designing and/or implementing talent acquisition strategies.
- Experience with local outreach programs to identify future candidates.
- Strong management skills including the ability to effectively consult, negotiate, resolve conflict and influence change.
- Experience developing and executing employment branding strategies.
- Demonstrated experience of building high performance teams, effective partnerships and collaborative stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, social media and recruiting process workflows.
- Experience with the Lever ATS and Clickboarding onboarding system a plus.
- Good understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to set and balance short and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Effective project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Have a passion for personal learning and development to be able to grow with the company.
- Ability to work against deadlines and competing priorities.
- Strong work ethic is a must.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.