Associate Producer - Creative Services
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
This position works alongside Creative Services Senior Producer and Producers to facilitate the video production needs of the company which includes video content for but is not limited to, sales and marketing, corporate communication, brand, social and digital, and broadcast. Requires the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners, being able to effectively communicate the producer’s concepts while sitting in and representing the production team in meetings, on shoots, edit sessions, as well as motion graphic and animation sessions. Must be a creative thinker and be able to offer production concepts in the development of all social, digital, and broadcast video projects from initial concept to delivery. Essential Functions
- As assigned by Feld Creative Service Producers develop and write production concepts and scripts, locate and acquire b-roll, log and transcript footage, stack footage into editable timelines in Adobe Premiere Pro CC as needed, and the ability to research and create image mood boards.
- Create papercuts of digital content, and broadcast feature edits.
- Develop production timelines, coordinate production schedules with all necessary parties, and ensure clear communication between show/event units, partners, and both internal and external production crews.
- When assigned and representing Feld Producers, supervise the video crews while on location to ensure appropriate footage is being acquired. This may include basic concept/creative direction, interviewing on-camera talent, and directing camera operators and crew. Ensure that production schedules are maintained, and production changes are communicated.
- Reinforce Brand integrity during the editing process. Supervise and produce edits when required. Maintain communication with clients on the status of pending projects in the edit.
- Work in collaboration with Creative Services Coordinators and the Production Coordinator to facilitate and complete video/broadcast/animation request orders, MROs, purchase orders, and invoicing of outside vendors.
- Work with legal to ensure the team has a proper appearance, location, and material release for each production. Manage, digitize, and ensure releases are filed on the Feld server.
- Manage and assist team members in maintaining an effective system for the storage, retrieval, and maintenance of all audio and visual assets.
- In Partnership with Feld Producers coordinate contracting of freelance and temp production support including but not limited to hiring crews, make-up artists, and caterers as necessary; make travel arrangements for the crew; coordinate with touring unit; convey conceptual and technical information regarding the project; collaborate with agency partners.
- Candidate should have an undergraduate degree in Media Arts, Film or TV Production, Mass Communications, or equivalent work experience with duties that included
- Video/Film Production Management. 3-5 years of industry experience and familiarity with location shoots are required.
- Prior experience with production and post-production environments. Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite of Products. Up to date with broadcasting standards and digital & social trends.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects at once while maintaining focus on deliverable deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required and travel on a moment’s notice.
- Experience working within Mac operating systems; proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with high attention to detail. Must be flexible and team-oriented in attitude in a rapidly changing and demanding environment. Must be able to take direction.
- Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision to accomplish goals and manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Background in media management and archival procedures for audio and visual assets for the purpose of maintaining an extensive library is a plus.
- Working knowledge & understanding of Adobe After Effects.
- Ability to drive, climb stairs, lift 50lbs, or be seated for multiple hours in a day.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.