Monster Jam Truck Body Technician
Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Body Shop
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Body Technician will be responsible for the completion of the cleaning, preparation, repairs and refinishing of fiberglass Monster Jam truck bodies to prepare for paint.
*A resume is required to be considered for this position. Essential Job Functions
- Preparation of new raw fiberglass body panels and components.
- Clean, repair, restore, refurbish or replace fiberglass panels and/or body components.
- Removal of damaged body parts and components to inspect and determine value.
- Grind, sand, drill, buff and or prime new, refurbished, or repaired surfaces of Monster Jam Bodies to complete outer and inner shell.
- Spray with various mediums.
- Pre-align and assembly of components to complete the outer shell to verify fit, in preparation of paint or vinyl application. Realign and/or repair body panels of structural and non- structural components.
- Responsible for the maintenance, service, and performance of all personal and safety equipment.
- Implement routine shop maintenance and cleaning schedules.
- Assist Management to ensure inventory/supplies are stocked for the Body Shop; will also be responsible for reporting order needs to Body Shop Manager.
- Responsible for following rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Experience.
- Basic knowledge of an Automotive Body Shop preferred.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a 2 year college or Technical school; or 3 years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industry experience is preferred. Basic knowledge of an Automotive Body Shop.
- Demonstrated skills in fabrication repair and painting required.
- Proficient in automotive painting, masking and spraying techniques.
- Knowledgeable in the mediums that apply to automotive such as, paint, epoxy, clear coats, fiberglass, auto body plastic fillers and polyester putties etc..
- Must have strong fabrication ability.
- Excellent time management; must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Superior customer services.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize duties for effective and successful events.
- Ability to bend, scoop or crouch, and stand for long periods of time.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Must be willing and able to travel about 10%.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable and punctual.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
PLEASE NOTE: This position remains posted on our website year-round. We may or may not currently have an opening, but we encourage you to submit your resume now in the event one becomes available. We will keep your resume on file and contact you within a year of submitting if your skills and experience meet the job qualifications. You may be contacted via phone or email for any of our touring properties.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.