FCP Operations Specialist
Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Responsible for helping develop, implement and constantly improving training program for FCP global road personnel and other departments as needed. Training to encompass aspects of both sales and operational systems for all FCP global road staff. Knowledge of and ability to instruct on use of FCP protocols pertinent to all FCP global road staff positions is critical. Develop efficiencies in all work related to FCP operations. Work with VPs with budgeting & analyzing data related to sales & operations. Essential Functions
- Coaching, and training of global road staff as needed.
- Produce reports that help manage costs for departments associated with FCP.
- Conduct training sessions on site or at centralized location as needed for various traveling shows.
- Act as liaison between global road staff and corporate staff in issues pertaining to company policy, standard procedures, etc.
- Work with VP to manage global equipment and supply needs for the units.
- Work with domestic & international operations to meet needs of traveling units and corporate department needs.
- Adhere to department budget and monitor expenses to accomplish goals in most cost-effective manner.
- Assist VP with other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree, 3 to 5 years training, or equivalent combination.
- High level of organization and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented and customer service minded.
- Ability to travel to work a flexible schedule including weekends as needed.
- Ability to speak well in front of larger audiences.
- Intermediate to advanced skills working with Microsoft 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other APP based tools).
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.