Activation Tour Coordinator - PRN
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Part Time
Global Partnerships — Experiential Activations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Reporting to the Activation Tour Manager and Assistant Activation Tour Manager, the Activation Coordinator will be part of a touring experiential marketing campaign on a PRN basis traveling throughout North America. Main functions will include setting up at product displays at retail locations, and trade shows throughout the calendar year; interacting with patrons as the brand ambassador for a major distribution brand. Activation Coordinators will interact with guests to create a unique experience by providing expert brand and product knowledge. This is a fly-in/fly-out position.
*This position is a PRN role, which will work on an as needed basis as a fill in.
PLEASE NOTE: This position remains posted on our website year-round. We may or may not currently have an opening, but we encourage you to submit your resume now in the event one becomes available. We will keep your resume on file and contact you within a year of submitting if your skills and experience meet the job qualifications. You may be contacted via phone or email for any of our touring properties. Essential Job Functions
- Assist in set-up and tear-down of the experience for multiple displays in a week throughout the calendar year.
- Responsible for gathering detailed photos and key learnings for each engagement, and report to the Activation Tour Manager.
- Contribute to the Guest experience by engaging consumers in activities within the designated footprint with emphasis on Brand Awareness. Must become knowledgeable and speak positively about touring products.
- Assist with managing and training of in-market staff on company policies, procedures, event operations and program/brand talking points.
- Assist with consumer safety briefing with overseeing consumer PPE requirements and breathalyzer before each demo. Assist with lead & chase vehicle duties when assigned.
- Perform & maintain daily safety inspections on all demo vehicles. Perform all partner approved repairs/maintenance on demo vehicles.
- Keep all equipment clean and functioning properly. Maintain inventory of demo vehicles and display/footprint equipment.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, maintaining a positive attitude towards Guests, Co-Workers, and the Management Team.
- Presentation must be kept neat, clean, and visually appealing to all the Guests. Team Members are expected to uphold cleanliness in the experience and at specific work location.
- Continuously seeking ways to improve overall operation with a focus on efficient spending. Identify areas of concern/opportunity and present to Activation Team.
- Willing and able to travel on the road for 75+% of the year.
- 1-2 years of prior experience touring and activating for experiential marketing campaigns on a national level is preferred.
- Prior experiential marketing background with family brands is preferred.
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to work with teammates and be an integral part of the team environment.
- Be socially engaging and comfortable interacting with diverse audiences, including client and client representatives, guests, vendors, and teammates.
- Be physically fit with the ability to lift/carry 75+lbs. and be on your feet for extended periods of time in an outside setting.
- Strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a team player.
- Must have basic computer skills to utilize all company programs and systems for such items as expense reports, timesheet recordings, recap reports and company travel.
- Ability to learn quickly to become an expert on sponsors and sponsor initiatives.
- Critical thinker and team player as this position has a teammate for the season.
- Comfortable speaking to large groups of diverse people.
- Ability to lift larger items during set-up and tear-down of the display.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, with proven ability to work without supervision.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.