Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Combined Touring Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Athletic Trainer is responsible for implementing athletic training regimes, targeting workplace injury prevention. Within the scope of their licensed / certified expertise, the athletic trainer will administer prescribed treatment, evaluation, management and rehabilitation of injuries within the guidelines set forth by AIG and workers compensation. Coordinates the administration of workers compensation programs for their assigned touring show. Works directly with the traveling show, Feld corporate offices, and as directed by workers compensation physicians to ensure proper treatment is being administered along with preventative care. Assists in the day to day operations of the Unit in conjunction with the guidelines of best practices for the Show and Touring Operations.
PLEASE NOTE: This position remains posted on our website year-round. We may or may not currently have an opening, but we encourage you to submit your resume now in the event one becomes available. We will keep your resume on file and contact you within a year of submitting if your skills and experience meet the job qualifications. You may be contacted via phone or email for any of our touring properties. Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for designing and overseeing athletic training programs that help prevent of athletic injuries and illnesses.
- Collects and disseminates workers compensation documentation that pertains to show personnel to the Tour Manager, Tour Coordinator and Feld corporate offices.
- Administers First Aid treatment to injured personnel within the scope of their licensed/certified expertise, not to exceed OSHA First Aid guidelines for workers compensation and non-workers compensation related injuries.
- Functions as the unit liaison with workers compensation medical care service providers to coordinate care to touring personnel.
- Maintain and submit WC injury logs and statistical reports as request by Risk Management and Benefit Departments.
- Provides support to show staff, cast and crew in coordinating local medical care resources when needed.
- Responsible for maintaining professional standards of conduct, appearance and workmanship in respective job.
- All other job-related duties as assigned by Tour Manager and Lead Athletic Trainer.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Sports Medicine; Athletic Training; Physical Therapy related program, Master’s degree preferred or 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Possess licensure and/or certification by the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification (NATABOC).
- Professional state licensure.
- Certified with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Responder training required.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically 100% of the time. Must have valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to design and implement athletic training programs (in conjunction with the Lead Athletic Trainer) that target prevention of workplace injury with stunt performers, actors/actresses, figure skaters, stage crew and unit staff.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and/or kinesiology as it relates to sports injury prevention and treatment.
- Skill in performing manual physical therapy techniques for patients.
- Ability to implement physical therapy treatment programs under the supervision and prescription of Workers Compensation Medical Doctors.
- Ability to write detailed comprehensive reports and correspondence.
- Highly developed organizational, research, business negotiation, communication and time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills that promote positive resolution to work related challenges.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and take initiative to complete multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.