FCP - FMS Assistant Concessions Manager
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Overall support and supervision of FCP operation (loading/unloading, set-up and move equipment, handle credit cards, assist vending companies, make sure displays are correct (pricing, branding, presentation, etc.), clean, handle fulfillment of TM programs/Venue Next and miscellaneous operational tasks that need to be addressed throughout event. On call during the show for “damage control” which includes dealing with customer complaints, technical issues with power and credit card terminals, trash on concourse, monitoring displays and vendors. They operate small equipment such as forklifts, lulls, scissor lifts and golf carts. Essential Functions
- Receives instructions directly from Manager.
- Oversees Stand presentation and displays. (Pricing, Cardboard, Dress Code.).
- In charge of credit card machines/POS assigning and support.
- Customer interaction, dealing with questions, comments, or complaints.
- Assists in all operations and sales needs. (Oversee all Food production and set-up.).
- Assists in Pit Party transitions and outside equipment movement. Assists in all pit party activities set-up and tear down.
- Facilitates vendor registration, oversees Waiver Forever, provides assistance.
- Monitors vendors. (Coordinates Disk times and keep all merch and food vendors in the seats.).
- Makes sure that the concourse is clear of trash, debris and cardboard accumulated by sales crew before, during and after show.
- Involved with City Needs. (Coordinates all City needs drop off and pick up locations. Follows up with vendors after the event to ensure charges and pick up.).
- Helps to enforce all FCP Guidelines and Rights. (Sponsors, Announcers, Giveaways.).
- Involved with merchandise and food count in/out.
- Involved with merchandise and food settlement.
- Can be the venue point of contact, assist in stadium location walk, and attend building meetings.
- Helps track and receive drop shipments and other deliveries from vendors.
- Involved with and or meets with Health dept. onsite when necessary.
- Take merch and food location photos for future verification.
- Overall liaison to Show Ops/Event.
Skills & Abilities
- High School or equivalent.
- 3 years' experience within Feld Entertainment, Inc or other Live Events.
- Must be willing to travel (required).
- Basic computer and tablet skills. Excel, Word, etc. a plus.
- Communication skills.
- Self-started, task oriented, team player, good communicator, organization skills.
- Must be able to follow up on tasks and done in timely fashion.
- Make sound and reasonable decisions, good trouble-shooter.
- Budgeted minded and work well under pressure.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.