Facility Security Guard (3rd Shift)
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Facilities Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Provide security-related services and tasks covering Feld Entertainment's Studio Facility as directed by Security Guard Supervisor and as stipulated in Post Duties. Essential Job Functions
- Maintain entry and egress access control to facility grounds.
- Roving patrols of interior and exterior building areas.
- Visitor and building employee identification verification.
- Incident and daily operating reports.
- Monitoring and responding to building intrusion detection systems.
- Monitoring alarms and fire detection equipment (Efficiency in Pro Watch a plus).
- Responding as necessary to support other life safety duties as identified in “Post Orders” and standard operating procedures.
- Complete daily patrol reports to a supervisor
- Security officers will be required to read, be well-spoken, and verify they understand Post Orders.
- Prior experience in law enforcement or security in a large facility environment
- Use of computer and basic programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Crowd control and behavior
- Conflict Resolution
- Preferred First Aid / CPR trained or certified
- Willing to work 3rd shift (10:00pm - 6:00am) including weekend shifts.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.