Assistant Concession Manager
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Assist with managing operations and sales on Feld Touring Production. Responsible for equipment maintenance, distribution, logistics, and refurbishments. Oversees distribution team members; trains and mentors other staff members; support and enforce Feld policies and procedures. Essential Job Functions
- 1. Responsible for all concession equipment, to include:
- Ensure all stand equipment is in good clean working condition
- Ensure music systems are working properly
- Stand equipment inventory for all sales personnel
- Equipment carnet information (international)
- Communicate trailer/container repairs to show personnel
- 2. Transportation:
- Responsible for scheduling, coordination, and communication related to transportation of stock & equipment
- Responsible for load-in and load-out procedures and all safety procedures in and around the trailer/container
- Spotting of trailers/containers, ice merchandisers, etc.
- Vehicle coordination and maintenance
- 3. Manages hotel room assignments and provides housing oversight of all FCP personnel residing in show hotel including:
- Compliance of company standards / policies related to show hotels
- Assist with personnel problems related to company housing and/or hotel concerns.
- Personnel room assignment
- Key inventory
- 4. Responsible for implementing proper issuing procedures. Oversee to ensure proper stock handling and inventories are taken as required or requested.
- 5. Purchasing, to include:
- Responsible for the ordering of all local commodities for each engagement
- Verify invoices and provide payments when necessary
- Order equipment and spare parts via MRO
- Cleaning supplies
- 6. Responsible for all electrical requirements. Ensure proper lighting is used on all sales locations and look for improvements at all times.
- 7. Ensure proper sanitation and trash pick-up is carried out on the sales floor and at the issue trailers/containers.
- 8. Concourse sales and supervision:
- Repair and replace broken display equipment
- Always look for new ways to display merchandise to increase revenue
- Monitor sales floor and customer traffic, striving for a professional and positive customer service-oriented atmosphere
- Continuously promote upbeat and positive attitude towards sales
- Help ensure all sales personnel are in the correct uniform and selling areas
- Handle customer complaints
- 9. Public Health Mitigation responsibilities:
- Responsible for temperature checks and any questionnaires required for all FCP personnel on all work days
- Responsible for making sure all mitigation policies on the concourse comply with company and building policies
- Responsible for instructing sales personnel on proper mitigation practices
- Responsible for mitigation compliance in and around FCP trailers
- Document information in post engagement report regarding how mitigation was implemented in each venue
- 10. Agency Vendors:
- Responsible for setting up agency vendors needed for each engagement according to company protocol.
- Responsible for onsite management of agency vendors
- Associate Degree in Business or 2+ years of retail management
- Valid Driver’s license
- Valid Passport
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel 100%
- Multi-lingual a plus
- Ability to lift 25LBs
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.