Operations Manager, Creative Development
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Touring Creative
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Provides operational support to FEI's Creative & Production Departments. Assist in the management of recruiting, auditioning, and rehearsals / performer training activities.
- Oversees management of music lists, scripts show videos & related documents for FEI's Domestic and International productions.
- Maintains records of VO talent recordings & rights / use cycles for Domestic and International show soundtracks.
- Serves as primary curator of the digital library system for music lists, script, show videos and related documents for FEI’s productions.
- Evaluates current library system and makes suggestions around media management on more efficient systems in partnership with IT, assess hardware and software needs on an on-going basis.
- Provides support to Creative / Production, Audio, and Casting Teams – sources studio rentals, and manages associated cost and scheduling priorities.
- Liaises with Routing & Tours and Sales & Marketing teams to determine dubbing needs. Coordinates with units for delivery of dubbing materials such as scripts, back-translations, audio tracks, etc.
- Creates and teaches dance / movement, puppetry, and animation sequences; and assists with auditions / recruiting efforts for all FEI productions.
- Assists with a variety of performer training (acting, movement, puppetry, lip-sync, etc.) and provides support for other aspects of rehearsals as requested.
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Theatre, Dance, or Music, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of family-friendly media content, including but not limited to Disney, Marvel, Jurassic World and /Sesame Street characters & stories
- Experience / background in Music Production or Music Rights a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Mac Operating System, video editing software, file-sharing systems, and archiving software.
- Ability to coordinate multiple work projects on an on-going basis; ability to work well with others and work independently.
- Ability to travel frequently – Domestic and International travel required
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.