VIP Experience Coordinator - SupercrossShow Unit/Traveling Show | Contract Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Supercross VIP Coordinator oversees on-site VIP Experiences. This may include organizing and preparing all check-in materials, manage check-in process for VIP guests, setup and breakdown of VIP tent, communication with VIP’s and a potential sales push of available Supercross VIP events. In order to be successful in this position, the candidate must possess organizational and multi-tasking skills, must be personable and able to communicate effectively.Essential Functions
- Manage setup of on-site Supercross VIP Experiences: Setup/breakdown of VIP tent, preparation of VIP Credentials, and assemble merchandise bags.
- Coordinate with Manager to ensure all check-in details are ready for race day.
- Contact VIP guests as needed on day of event.
- Sell available VIP experiences on-site, tracking payment information and ensuring VIP guest have all experience details.
- Administer check-in of VIP guests on-site.
- Coordinate with Supercross VIP Host for VIP experience procedures.
- Coordinate, day of, with Star Yamaha team host for VIP experience procedures.
- Responsible for submitting expense report within 7 days of travel.
- Responsible for submitting weekly recap of VIP events including tickets sold on site, no shows, issues, refund needs.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by Manager.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.).
- Personal characteristics: team player, organized, task oriented, critical thinker, multi-tasking, personable, communicative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.