| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The ability to edit video and create motion graphics across a myriad of video content projects including but not limited to, long and short form broadcast videos, digital/social content, promotional sales and marketing videos, corporate sizzles, event specific content, and b-roll. Must understand how to select music and cut to brand appropriate music or approved scripts. Be able to work with a producer or independently to create compelling stories that enhance the brand affinity or IP. The ability and understanding to create content following brand guidelines. Advanced knowledge of motion design and graphic design. A strong communicator who understands and meets tight deadlines while creating first class videos within a collaborative production-oriented team environment. Essential Functions
- Essential Functions
- Edit video content using Adobe CC Premiere following Brand guidelines and specifications.
- Design and produce motion graphics for features, social content, ribbon boards, on-air graphics, or as directed utilizing Adobe After Effects.
- Create "sizzle" videos for use on company website, presentations, sponsorship/sales and marketing use.
- Edit b-roll compilations
- Meet or exceed team standards for quality and quantity of videos/spots produced.
- Meet all daily job deadlines of the commercial broadcast team in a collaborative, production-oriented environment. Communicating with management when deadlines might be in jeopardy before it happens.
- Use automated, online workflow system to manage jobs.
- Ability to over-time, work nights, weekends, and holidays as directed and scheduled to complete projects on time.
- Candidate should have an undergraduate degree in Media Arts, Film or TV Production, Mass Communications or equivalent work experience with duties that include editing and motion graphic work, or work as an associate editor. 3-5 years industry experience.
- Thorough knowledge of MAC or PC platform; Expert knowledge of Adobe CC Premiere & After Effects with full understanding of short cuts. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator a plus.
- Experience working with Brand/Marketing teams and have the ability to follow guidelines.
- Creative outside-the-box thinker who understands creative ideation, with a finger on the pulse of current video post-production trends.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple time sensitive projects at the same time.
- Strong communication skills with management and team members.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Continually educating themselves on new codecs, software features, and application uses of the utilized software to create continued efficiencies for the team.
- Must be a detail-oriented team player with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Prior use of automated workflow and digital asset management systems a plus.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.