Ride Truck Technician
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Ensure the proper maintenance and repairs of the ride truck, trailers, tools, and all other
equipment. Also responsible for ensuring safe and efficient boarding and de-boarding of
Monster Jam Ride Trucks. Ride Truck technicians will provide superior customer service to
all customers. Essential Functions
- Responsible for the maintenance, service, and all related repairs for the ride trucks and transport vehicles.
- Responsible for diagnosing mechanical issues with the ride trucks.
- Ensure inventory/supplies are stocked for all ride trucks, will also be responsible for reporting order needs to the Monster Jam Fleet Manager.
- Prepare post-event reporting on the performance of ride trucks in a timely manner following the event.
- Provide superior passenger customer service.
- Ensure passengers enter and exit the ride trucks safely.
- Responsible for following and administering the rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Experience.
- Continually seek to improve the operational efficiency of the Experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of Motor Sports
- Associate degree or Equivalent Experience.
- A technical degree in mechanics or a vocational certificate is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in mechanics and repair required.
- Must have the mechanical diagnostic ability.
- Must have strong mechanical ability.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize duties for effective and successful events.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable, and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and be a team player
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.