Performance Shop Foreman
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Performance Shop Foreman is responsible for supervising, planning, scheduling, performing, and directing all Technicians, Crew Chiefs, and Fabricators. They will evaluate the repairs and service on all Monster Trucks. Maintain all trailers, tools, and all other equipment needed to perform essential job functions. Support all race teams as they need to maintain fleet trucks when they are in shop and touring. Essential Job Functions
- Supervises the development and implementation of routine maintenance schedules for assigned Monster Jam Trucks and Transport Vehicles.
- Maintains work records and files.
- Assigns duties to fleet shop workers.
- Reviews work completed to ensure it is up to quality standards.
- Enforces all health and safety policies in the shop.
- Ensures that all deadlines are met.
- Assists employees in on-site health or safety emergencies.
- Inspects and cleans shop equipment.
- Operates shop machinery such as forklifts or manufacturing equipment.
- Ensures that shop area is clean, organized, and free of dangerous or hazardous material.
- Provide continuous direction, support, feedback, and coaching to direct reports and staff to ensure consistency and compliance to company standards throughout the fleet shops.
- Develop direct reports by communicating performance expectations and preparing/conducting timely performance appraisals.
- Provide employee conflict resolution in a positive, effective manner. Follow company guidelines for discipline/terminations.
- Responsible for following and administering the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Monster Jam and Fleet Shops.
- Continually seek to improve the operational efficiency of the Fleet Shops.
- Accepts other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Warehouse, factory, or shop experience required.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory role in a mechanical or body shop.
- Must have basic knowledge of Monster Jam Brand.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of shop industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Excellent time management; must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Ability prioritize duties for effective and successful events.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable, and punctual.
- Always demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.