| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Finance - Planning
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Financial Analyst works extensively with show operation managers and functional heads to produce Financial Forecast, Budget, and Ad-Hoc analysis. Uses technology to produce consistent, accurate and well-organized reports. Recommends and implements process and technological improvements. Contribute to evaluations of new business development opportunities with analysis and modeling of the International business potential of such opportunities. Essential Functions
- Establish strong working relationships with consumer products, marketing and operations senior management and staff, remain current on growth initiatives and projects, and provide proactive analysis of and insight into past performance and current trends to help drive growth and profitability.
- Leverage advanced Microsoft Excel skills as well as enterprise financial and business intelligence technology tools to gather, organize and present financial and operational data used to generate timely, insightful, and actionable reporting on actual performance, budgets, accurate rolling forecasts, and business scenario models.
- Analyze historical results to produce accurate financial projections.
- Research causes of significant variances to budget and forecast.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Determine profitability and return on investment for all business operations.
- Review financial forecast information with managers and functional heads. Provide solutions to financial issues.
- Generate preliminary engagement actuals; update as more accurate information becomes available.
Skills & Abilities
- BS in Finance, Business Management, or Accounting required.
- MBA preferred but not required depending on experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience in accounting, financial planning, analysis and/or reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication and relationship-building skills, and a desire to develop a deep understanding of the operations and needs of the business.
- Strong technical skills in Excel and Lawson/Infor.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent overall analytical ability, critical thinking, and ability to model large data sets into multi-scenario analyses.
- Ability to work on a project basis within aggressive deadlines while maintaining recurring reporting/analysis requirements.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.