Accounts Payable Specialist Vendor Compliance
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Accounts Payable
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Accounts Payable Specialist for Vendor Compliance will manage the integrity of the vendor master data within the financial system in a secured manner that protects the customer data. The position will manage the functions related to 1099, 1042 and state tax income compliance and reporting. The candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, multi-site environment with a demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities and demands from a variety of stakeholders and sites. Essential Functions
- Manage the integrity of the vendor master data in the financial system. Perform detailed reviews/audits of all supporting vendor documentation to be processed in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain electronic filing system for all records relating to vendor setups, changes, validations and 1099 data in order to document compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Use the IRS TIN Matching Program to validate the name and TIN/SSN combination. Work with department contacts and vendors when a discrepancy occurs to obtain accurate information. Respond to B-Notices received from the IRS pertaining to TIN errors.
- Produce on an annual basis the 1099, 1042 and state reporting forms accurately and in sufficient time to meet the appropriate mailing deadlines. Mail the forms to the vendors who are subject to such reporting. Transmit the electronic filing to the IRS by the required deadline. Manage the vendor self service portal for all tax documentation.
- Manage the vendor self-service portal for all tax documentation.
- Process the weekly FedEx files by EDI transmission. Prepare file for department owners and post payment using the card on file function.
- Set up employees in payables module for expense reimbursement. Review import files from HR and Payroll systems for discrepancies. Assign card programs based on employee roles.
- Resolve issues and inquiries related to vendor data. Respond via email and phone to vendor inquiries and provide support documents as needed.
- Participate in and support process improvement and system enhancement projects, and proactively identify ongoing opportunities for such improvements.
Skills & Abilities
- Associates degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in accounts payable or other shared services, preferably with exposure to a multi-company environment.
- Experience with Non-US vendor invoices and foreign currencies.
- Experience with Lawson/Infor accounts payable a strong plus.
- Experience with an Imaging and approval-based hierarchy system is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail/accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Self-starter, with the ability to adapt in an ever changing, fast paced, high growth environment.
- Critical thinking skills including solid problem solving, analysis, and decision-making.
- Must be detailed oriented with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to work effectively with sensitive and confidential materials.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation).
- Effectively provides and accepts balanced feedback.
- Manages own time, sets priorities on workload.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with ability work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work remotely as determined by the department needs.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.