Manager, Research & Analytics
| Full Time
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Reasearch & Analytics
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Global Partnerships (GP) Manager will be a vital part of assisting and supporting Feld’s GP Account Management, Sales, and Licensing team. The ideal candidate must be an innovative and forward-thinking self-starter capable of thriving in a creative, fast-paced environment. The Manager will be skilled in managing multiple projects while maintaining effective communication with internal stakeholders, agencies, and clients across various time zones and work locations. Essential Functions
- Research, analyze, and deliver quantitative metrics for the Global Partnerships team in licensing, account management, and other various organizational projects.
- Manage and monitor Feld licensing CRM, running monthly & quarterly reports.
- Provide analytical and high-level insights into the financial success of Global Partnerships and how it impacts the greater organization.
- Draft and manage contract process for gaming and esports.
- Research and explore licensing concepts for potential integration within Feld Entertainment properties.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance Statistics, or a Master's of Business Administration is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of analytical experience, preferable in a partnership, entertainment, or sports environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software, analytics platforms, and social/digital/broadcast evaluation tools (Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI, etc).
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must be able to adapt, prioritize and have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to problem solve in a team or individual capacity and provide solutions or strategic paths.
- Team player, organized, loves challenges, task-oriented, quick learner, critical thinker, multi-task, excellent communication skills, proactive.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.