HR Specialist – Registrar
| Full Time
Human Resources & Administration — Human Resources
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Provides HR Administrative support and serves as the primary “gate keeper” of all Feld Event Waiver records &/or other requisite documents. Assist with on-boarding activities for new employees; provide project support to HR Business Partners and Learning & Development Manager. Essential Functions
- Works with various Departments to develop and administer an organization protocol for issuing and maintaining Waivers of Liability for non-Feld individuals that participate in any Feld event / tour / activity that requires a Waiver of Liability.
- Works with various Departments to obtain a list of non-Feld individuals that will be attending events and participating in any activity that requires a Waiver of Liability.
- Works with various Departments to manage the centralization of record keeping for all individuals requiring waiver.
- Provides back-up support to HR Coordinator for on-boarding new employees onto Payroll.
- Performs accurate HR data entry into Infor (Lawson) HRIS / Payroll platforms. Runs INFOR queries and analytic reports as needed.
- Provides recruiting and project support HR Business Partners and Sr. Learning & Development Manager as directed.
Skills & Abilities
- High School Diploma / GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years performing highly detailed administrative functions.
- Ability to travel as needed for event/tour support of waiver requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications (Microsoft Work, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, SharePoint)
- Intermediate to Advance skills in Microsoft Excel including working knowledge of Excel Add-Ins.
- Team player that can obtain cooperation across departments along with the initiative & ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality along with high level of business discretion related to working with HR and Financial information.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.