Senior QA/Compliance & Demand Planning Manager
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Purchasing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
This position is responsible for overseeing QA/Compliance and Demand Planning/Forecasting activities associated with Feld Consumer Products. You will lead the design and implementation of programs, policies, and practices to ensure that all products for our global consumer products business comply with international, federal, state, and local regulatory requirements. This position will also oversee our Demand Planning Dept. which includes managing huge demand volatility, fluctuating event attendances, short product life cycles, and new distribution channels. Essentail Functions
- Oversees our global Consumer Products Compliance Program and Demand Planning Dept.
- Manage our 3rd party testing companies and act as the subject matter expert on laws and regulations applicable to our consumer products. This includes CPSC, ASTM, EN71, and other regulations specific to our global business.
- Evaluate new and existing consumer product releases and enhancements to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Provide compliance requirements and map compliance controls, as needed.
- Monitor, observe trends, and conduct root cause analysis of complaint data. Communicate findings and recommended actions to the business partners, as needed.
- Develop and implement demand planning & forecast strategies for over 20 live entertainment events with weekly sales, multiple distribution centers, e-commerce, and more.
- Work with your two departments to meet decision document requirements for international engagements. This includes strategizing ways to minimize costs to make engagements as profitable as possible.
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree preferred
- More than five (5) years of management experience in a risk, compliance, or audit role at a consumer products company.
- Extensive understanding of global consumer product laws and regulations or a related field to consumer products.
- Ability to adapt to challenging and changing situations, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet firm deadlines.
- Ability to drive action and build consensus among cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to produce reports on all areas of responsibility.
- Advanced to Expert-level skills with MS Excel. Experience creating reports and data extracts from databases using Excel.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.