| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Experiential Activations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Activations Manager operates within a global entertainment organization that provides strategic and creative event productions, consumer engagements and product demonstrations though live events and social/digital platforms on behalf of Feld Entertainment properties and partner brands. The ideal candidate has an event production and operations background as well as experience working directly with clients.
This individual will offer leadership, guidance, and training in all areas of the activation to include, but not limited to, program development and budgeting, materials and equipment, staffing, transportation, procedures and P&L management. The Activations Manager is responsible for managing programs within the group to include production, quality control and delivery schedule, while controlling labor costs, monitoring team output and ensuring activation standards are met. They are responsible for the creative approach and production vision, as well as overseeing day-to-day coordination with various department contributors and management of activation team operations.
*This is an in office role that will travel periodically to support onsite/on the road activations. Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with the Global Partnerships Account team to deliver best-in-class consumer engagements on behalf of partner brands while providing proof of performance and client management for each activation. Assist Global Partnerships with current partner renewals and new business development through ideation, budgeting and support during the sales process.
- Work closely with all inter-company department heads directly to help ensure effective development, production, resourcing, and operations management of the Activations line of business.
- Participate in managing, hiring, training, retaining, and mentoring touring activation team members. Select team members may sit within other Feld departments, with accountability to the Activation team.
- Develop and manage budgets related to each client and program.
- Work directly with outside partners and vendors to oversee all phases of the production process including design, fabrication, print, staffing, venues & sponsorship, routing & transportation, maintenance, and other operational needs.
- Provide support for the activations onsite when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Communications, Business Operations or similar field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in activation activities for corporate clients demonstrating a knowledge of event production and touring operations, preferably within the experiential marketing, event/tradeshow marketing industries.
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Agency or brand experience in the B2B or B2C space, specifically with developing and/or producing a touring exhibit.
- Must have a proven track record of effectively delegating and setting client and department objectives.
- Experience operating programs domestically and internationally a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the Automotive, Toys, CPG, Electronics & Gaming, Food & Beverage, Beer & Spirit, or lifestyle brand categories preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel approximately 30 – 35%.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to identify and implement client objectives through consumer engagements that deliver KPI’s and demonstrate ROI.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, including ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought.
- Strong leadership skills and self-awareness; organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Development and management of event budgets.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team leadership and motivational skills.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.